Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hijabista bebeh

Well, hello there!
I woke up early this morning. And I try not to sleep after Subuh prayer. Guess what? Berjaya tak tidur. Setakat ni.hahaha..I'm afraid if I continue my unhealthy routines- You know, sleep very late night at night, and wake up really really late the next morning, I won't be able to change the habit when I start working soon.teehee..

As promised earlier, this is my second enrtry : my fantabulous (Fantastic+Fabulous) journey. Kemain. bombastic nya vocab kau Tikah.Muahaha.. I went back to Shah Alam last Monday for a casting held by Hijabista at Karangkraf.

Hijabista??

Hijabista is the latest magazine launched by Karangfraf group.Dorang punya trademark>> Stylo & Sopan.
Basically, they focus more to those hijabi out there. You know, how to mix and match your clothes, fashion, make up etc.

Ha, this is what the magazine looks like
The flyer that I've got macam gini rupanya:



Brong breng Brong breng..
Maka berangkatlah Puteri Atikah bersama Puteri Izatti ke Jajahan Shah Alam buat yang kesekian kalinya..hee..

Pung pang pung pang.. 
We arrived at Karangkraf. Little did I know other contestants were there way earlier than us. Yela..Kau sampai pun dah pukul 12 Tikah oi..Hahaha.. So, after the registration Zaty and I headed to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. Lupa nak bagitau. Aku punya giliran no 50. Hambik kau. Masa tu, baru turn no 15. Memang aku dengan Zaty melepak lama la kan kat kafe tu. Scrutinizing every single person that passed our table.LoL

Makan roti je.Tak lalu. Nebes giloss..haha

Lepas tu, kitorang tukar melepak la pulek.Sebab dah naik kematu bontot.There we are. Sitting at the sofa while waiting for my turn to be called. 

Corak meja, sama dengan corak seluar budak kat kaunter tu. hahaha..Kau ni tikah!
She claimed to be my P.A.But I think, she's my angel. If it was not because of her, I may not be there tau.
Zillion thanks to Miss Zaty.=)

Muka nak makan orang bila dah tunggu lame benor..ahak ahak!
Macam-macam pesen style ngan gaya aku jumpa. Masing-masing tak mau kalah Jemah! Hahaha..
Despite feeling slightly nervous looking at the way how everyone else dress up gorgeously from head to toe, I didn't let that bother me. As I know, I have a lot more to show. My personality, my talent and what I have. Hopefully the judges see that.(^_^). Alhamdulillah, I think I did my best. My 3 hours journey from Bentong to Shah Alam are worthwhile.I know, there were like 100 more contestants on that day. Somehow, if I was not chosen for the host sekalipun, I do not regret going there on the first place. I am more than satisfied with my casting session that day. *winking*

Everyone listening to the important announcement 
Ha..This is the studio for the casting session.

Besau jugak
Beginilah keadaannya masa casting session tu..Cis, rugi aku tak pandang kamera.Hahaha..

Gambar dicilok dari instagram HIJABISTAMAG

Dekat pukul 4 petang, barula sampai turn aku. Lama jugak casting session tu. In the beginning, we were told to do the duo hosting. But then, the judges were confused. . 
Penat prektis berdua dengan partner yang tak sampai 3 minit aku kenal, last-last minit, kena casting sorang-sorang jugak. It's okay. I  made a new friend kan.Hee..=)

Mintak pok guard tolong amik kan gambo.wakaka..=p
Dush kedebak kedebum * banyak betul bunyi pelik-pelik entri kali ni*Hahaha..

Off we went to Zaty's house. I were elated I managed to join this casting session. The whole experience is so  wonderful indeed. Thank you once again my dear friend. Yes, you.(^_~)/

Nantikan next entri tak lama lagi......!

~May peace be upon you.~

No comments:

Post a Comment