Saturday, May 3, 2014

Being a mummy-to-be

On the first of March I discovered that I'm pregnant!Alhamdulillah.. Praise be to Allah..
Only Allah knows how happy I am at that very moment.
I never expect that Allah gives me  the chance to be a mother so early ( I mean after 3 months of marriage). When I told my husband that he was going to be a daddy, I could see the tear in his eyes. Showing how elated he was. Alhamdulillah once again.



Now, my pregnancy is already entering 14 weeks. This is how my baby looks like at this stage:


The scan picture is not that clear. But you can seen the head at the right side =)

I can feel the tingling inside my tummy. The feeling is just indescribable. Alhamdulillah, I manage to pass the first trimester. It was pretty hard at the beginning. I lost my appetite. I feel sleepy and tired most of the times.And throwing out is part and parcel of my day.After what I have gone through so far, I appreciate and love my mum even more.Mum, if you're reading this, I want you to know, I LOVE YOU so much and I will always pray for you.

 It was very challenging. And I'm talking about the first stage. I am not even go through the moment of delivering the baby yet. Nervous, yet excited to receive a new person into my life.

I pray day and night may Allah ease this very special journey. May I have the safe pregnancy and delivery.
Little khalifah in the womb, mummy and daddy can't wait to see you.





No comments:

Post a Comment