Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pieces of Oh My Raya (Part 1)

Salam..
How I miss my blog. Don't you? Teehee..
I've been very preoccupied with a lot of things since the first day of Hari Raya. This year, unlike the previous celebration of Aidilfitri was pretty different.I've been attacked by the vicious Mr Diarrhea. Ptff..Restraining myself not to pass out on the first day of Hari Raya was hard enough. I took numerous medicine (daripada ubat hospital, pil cikiteun sampailah minum air daun ketum. Semua tak jalan). It was a totally brutal invasion of my belly I tell you. I have never ever experienced diarrhea 2 days in a row in my entire life! Phew!  It was so bad that after going in and out from the kamar kecil (Indonesian word for toilet), I make a vow not to eat a lot. But then, I break the promise. Right after my stomach felt better, I started to swallow as much food as I can. Who can blame me? After all it is Hari Raya kan.LoL.
Cucu ngan anak Razain..=)

The first day of Hari Raya, I was at Parit,Perak (my cousins and I love to say Paris as it suits the kampung better.Muahaha..) It was less joyful as many of my cousins had to follow their wife/ husband to their other side of kampung (Mereka mengamalkan sistem giliran.* Tetibe*) So, our routine photography session was not that havoc. Somehow, we did celebrated my cousin's birthday which fall on the first day of Aidilfitri together. I was the one who planned and bought the cake (senyum sambil jongketkan kening). =P

Muka serious tak menahan kau tikah.

Balik je dari kampung, aku ke Kuantan pulak.

Begoget bertiga

She's married..Aww..




For this year, I still get the duit raya.* Jeless lettew*. InsyaAllah, this might be the last year I receive it as next year it will be my turn to actually give it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment