Thursday, July 5, 2012

Psycho

Salam..
I broke my own pledge not to write in here during my exam week. So what?Sue me (Ko jangan tikah..haha..). I've just finished my  third paper. Yep, two more to go. Then, the misery is over.
Not really. I still have to endure the terrifying moment of the final presentation. For those who know me, Yes, I'm the type of person that love public speaking, presentations and what not.  I normally say " alah, setakat presentation..Mainan aku je tu" Ceh. But deep down me, who knows. That is just the way to convince myself that I can. This is totally different. I mean, it's my research project viva! 


Enough with the presentations thingy. A few weeks back has been a stressful week. Psycho enough I would say. The war between my emotion and my ego. I learn about the other person true colour. I hate arguments.I don't want to end my final semester with silly things. It takes a strong person to say sorry and even a stronger person to forgive. At the end of the day, I'm glad I did the right thing.


Till we meet again. Looking forward to update this blog with better and cool stories ahead.
May peace be upon you.



No comments:

Post a Comment