Friday, July 6, 2012

The borrowers

Salam..
Here I am. AGAIN!I just cannot help myself from writing.
The borrowers??
Yup, I'm going to preach a little bit about the rules of borrowing the borrowers should obey.
1.Kalau korang pinjam barang sape-sape pun, tak kesahlah daripada kawan ke, sepupu ke, rumet ke
   or even korang punya adik bradik pun, tolonglah pulangkan balik dalam keadaan asal.
2. Dah pinjam barang orang, pandai-pandaila pulangkan.

Come on.. We've grown up enough to be told something like this. I know you would say this. But believe me, some people just have lack of common sense! trust me. I've met with this kind of makhluk ramai kot.
Bila ditegur buat muka. I was like.
Hello..You're the one who make silly mistake. Not me.

The borrowers yang tak paham bahasa, haruslah kena penjara camni .Kejam sangat ni cik tikah..ahaha..


Well, this very entry is the reminder for me as well.
Be a good borrower!
Even this world itself we borrow it from Him.
One day we're going to return it as well.
Dah pinjam, buatla adat meminjam ye.

Sekian, terima kasih.teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment