Monday, July 16, 2012

Gila Kentang

Yeah, this a story a day before my final presentation.
But before that, I should tell you that I stayed at my cousin's house in Sek 13 for the weekend.teehee..
Tell you what, they are awesome!!
Let's take a look at my tight schedule for the past two days.

~Saturday~
Morning: Clean my room for clearance.

Afternoon: Held  a little gathering at Melati (I'm glad most of my friends  join it.(^_^) nota kaki* I'm so touched mak and abah willing to buy cakes and durian for that very day* Mak kata, it symbolises the end of my student life.The end of the final semester I'm at UiTM.=') For those yang tak terinvited I am terribly sorry. Really. I just asked those yang stay kat Melati je.huhu..Tu pun, kesian kat mak and abah. They were hungry.But they patiently wait. Sampai Melati dah pukul 1.Tapi tunggu my friends turun, pukul 3 dorang lunch.Lagi terharu.

Then, I sent my mum and my sis to Sek 17.They boarded a bus to my kampung at Perak. Ada hal regarding rumah kat sana.

Dinner:  At Empire. Belanga nama restaurant tu.hee..


~Sunday~


Morning:   Breakfast at Village Park Restaurant, Damansara I ordered Nasi lemak and Milo Dinosaur. Amekaw! Memang besar dinosaur la cawan dia.Tapi aku gagahkan diri jugak habiskan.Kang apa pulak kata cousin aku kan. Orang belanja, suka hati je makan tak abis.Hewhewhew..

 Then, we headed to Jalan TAR. Kak Betty (my cousin's wife)  was looking for Baju Raya at First Lady.U olls, Jovian Mandagi, design baju for this season. Pukul 10 dah sesak kot!


Alfie with his daddy!

Next pit stop: KLCC. Kak betty bought her kids kasut raya. I wish she bought it for me too.. Ni la namanya bagi betis nak tangan,Sekali ditangankan baru tau!hahaha..
Sambil kakak2 dia shopping kasut raya, sempat lagi pose dalam vincci ni ha..ahak ahak


Lunch:    Subang Jaya, Salero Nogori Restaurant.
              The food was sumptuous. But Alfie, si comel spilled his taufufah
              First time, tengok kak Betty marah.Selalu senyum, cool je.

Dinner:  At T.G.I Friday, Subang Parade.
             They stuffed me with
              - Tennessee Burgers.
              -  Mozzarella cheese
              - Chicken fingers
              - and banyak lagi la yang best2..
             Gila kentang sangat kann.. Duduk seminggu, mau gemok dok ngan dorang ni.

With awesome Kak Betty and Alfie!

Balik tu, dalam pukul 10 baru ye sesak nafas menyiapkan sample book bagai. Nasib slide dah settle.
Pastu tido pukul 3 dengan lappy terbukak, Q card kat tangan. Bangun pukul 5.30 pagi. Gila kentang betul!!


No comments:

Post a Comment