Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A date with him

Please ignore the attention grabbing title. LoL!=P I know, I know, I'm just overreacting.It's not really a date to tell you the truth. Nothing much, I just met one of my idol, Datuk Dr Syeikh Muszaphar Shukor last morning. Stop it right there.Yes, I just met Malaysia's first astronaut once again.This is my second time. But this time, I can talk to him, get his signature and take a picture with him.Ohmai.. *winking*


A lot of girls, women out there are so happy to be seeing him. Obviously you know the reason without the need of me explaining it here. But for me, he's the guy who fulfilled my childhood dreams..As far as I remember, I'd many dreams when I was a kid.(It's pretty normal right?~ngee) Being a teacher and an astronaut. Ironically, that is in two different fields. I just couldn't tell you how much I love what's on the space. Every time I look at the sky, my mind would circling and keep thinking.Can I go up there and explore it myself? I always a big fan of the stars. I even wished I can have my own telescope someday. So that I can keep gazing at the miraculous stars above.

Datuk Dr Syeikh Muszaphar Shukor somehow has proved that dreams do come true. As long as you believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible. I'm amazed by the fact that he is a doctor, an astronaut, a model and a motivator as well.




Our 'date' is here at Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor, UiTM Shah Alam.. Forgive me for using the 'date' word. Again.haha.. I just couln't help it. I'm so excited..^_^


Patiently queuing up to meet him in person.


Yay! I got his sign! He write, Dear Atikah...Okay okay I made up stories. He just jotted down, Atikah together with his signature. Even by that made me smile from ear to ear..=)



I couldn't believe it myself! Me and him in the same picture.^_^ *blushing*


This is the day worth writing for.*SMILE*

May peace be upon us.









No comments:

Post a Comment