Friday, April 22, 2011

JaLaN JaLaN nek NaDi PutRa

I'm in the exam period.

But
I still want to post something here. I want to write. Can I...please please please..=)

Okay, back to the story.


I went to Putrajaya last Friday. (Sleepover at: my beloved sis house in Precint 11)
On saturday,we went to Alamanda.Cuba teka naik apa?yepp! dengan bas lah..Nadi Putra.. Murah je..50 sen..yela, kalau naik rapid, rm1 kan.hehehe.. Kak lisa treated me with Rasamas. Owh..ske..! ^_^ Thank you akak.. !!Then we bought the exactly same dark-blue-t-shirt at Reject Shop.Tak plan pun sebenarnya..tapi lepas pilih2,terpilih baju yang sama jugak..hehehe.




Nyum2.. sedap...^_^


Meet Kak Lisa

The next day, we didn't exactly planned where to go. But I told Kak Lisa that I want to jog. Then, we've come out of the idea of going to Taman Monumen Alaf Baru if I'm not mistaken. We went to Putrajaya Central first. Dari sana, barulah naik bas ke destinasi yang nak dituju.. Bila naik je bas, sekali pak cik tu terlebih peramah la pulak.. At first, he wanted to drop us at PICC. Tapi tak jadi.. pak cik tu cakap " bakpo nok trun sini..buke ado ore pun.Susoh nok dapak bah alik ni"hehehe.. Then Kak Lisa and I stared at each other. Biar betul pak cik ni...So,we'd go back to Putrajaya Central. From there, we planned to go to Taman Botani.



she's browsing the pamphlet




wah, siap bersimpuh lagi..hahaha



At taman Botani: The photo session started.hehehe.. Though our stomachs started to make some funny noises, we'd to ignore it. The seafood restaurant there was closed !We were so damn hungry, as we didn't have our lunch yet.(Mind you,it was 3 o'clock at that time..)but we still managed to crack a smile and posed for the pictures..hehehe..


Masa nak balik pulak, bas tak nak berhenti pulak kat bus stop Taman Botani tu..Ades.. huhu.. Tapi lepas tu Kak Lisa dapat idea. Kitorang naik nadi putra pergi Alamanda. Dari sana, barulah naik bas ke rumah Kak Lisa..=) Phew..


It was an enjoyable ride. Touring around Putrajaya..Credit goes to.>>>> Yepp, Nadi Putra!! hehehe..AND not to forget: Kak Lisa>> Thank you soo much! For inviting me to your house and your hospitality as well .Cewah..=)



That's all for now folks! I may write again soon...^_^ adios!!

2 comments: