Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ammar's Fun Room

Well, hello there!
It's been a while ha I didn't write. I've been quite preoccupied for the past few days. I managed to settle the 'Gubahan' for Angah's engagement hantaran.

I've decided that I won't send Ammar to school for the next December. As I wanted to teach him by myself. I want him to be ready to enter 6 years class next year.

Thus, I go a little excited in decorating his so called ' Fun Room'. I want him to enjoy the learning process not to feel stress.



I went to Mr DIY to buy all the things needed for this room. Hopefully, we will enjoy ourselves at this room =)


I am happy with the outcome! I deserve a pat on the back kan for my effort *grinning* We wought the whiteboard at ikea last week.



I will decorate the playing area later on. ( When I got the enough budget to do so of course ). Till we meet again in the next post ya!

toodles,
Ticetika

No comments:

Post a Comment