Thursday, May 10, 2012

tHE aUdiTiOn



Yeay! It’s been a really exciting day today! I’ve went to an audition for the newscaster.^_^ Thanks to Media Prima for coming to UiTM.

I always imagine myself be on a TV. Now that I’ve got the chance to prove my talent, I wait no more. I believe ‘opportunity knocks only once’. So I will never let the opportunity slips away just like that.

Alhamdulillah..I think I did well. I’m not overconfident. I realised, there are a lot more talented candidates out there. Yet, I’m still happy that I dare challenge myself to try. *Pat on my back*hehe..
The Media Prima representative said a really memorable thing that will definitely make me smile broadly every time I recalled about it. He said “ Atikah, no doubt. See you on TV!” ^_^

Here are some of the photos that I can share.
Thanks ezi for accompanying me to the audition!

^_^

Ini serious.LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment