Saturday, October 27, 2018

Make Up Artist (MUA)

May peace be upon you..

It's been ages I didn't scribble anything in this blog. You see, I was supposedly working after my end of confinement which was on June this year. After a long discussion with le hubby, I am now a working at home mom.

I've been thinking a lot on how I can earn some money but at the same time I can take care of my kids. I feel like baking, or taking orders for breakfast meal from le hubby's colleagues. At last, I've decided I want to run a service business, that requires skills.

I love make up. So, why don't I just be a make up artist? So, that's the beginning of the story of how I become a MUA. I went for a first lesson of make up from a MUA that stays nearby my house. The class took about 4 hours. It was a basic to advance make up class.

I went to that class with my youngest sister. I got to know step by step what should we apply for a complete make up. I'll share with you what I've learnt in the next entry inshaAllah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment