Sunday, January 11, 2015

The new me

Salam..
We meet again. I can't believe now I am having a few roles in my life.
An important one I must say.
I'm a mother and a wife.

Subhanallah..how miraculous it is.
and how time flies. Being a mom is enjoyable yet a bit tiring. No I lie.Daunting task.
It's like a never end contract. You sign it for a lifetime.

Gee..I guess my entry after this will mainly revolve around motherhood and babyhood.hehe..

After 9 months and 8 days of carrying Ammar in my tummy, finally I got to see him on 18 of
October 2014. The pain of giving birth is unbearable. But the beauty of it is to see your bundle of joy in front of you. All your pain is swept away just like that. How magnificent!

This coming 18 of January, Ammar will turn 3. I just can't wait to see him crawling, smiling and having his first tooth.Mesti comel...*melting*

And I am turning into a new me. More patient.
Whenever Ammar cries continuously, I will remind myself, he knows nothing.
He cries either beceause of
hungry
poo poo
pee pee
he is not feeling comfortable (too cold/hot)
or
he just want his ummi to hug him.

Ammar, you are just adorable..
I pray that you will be a soleh and good person =)



No comments:

Post a Comment