Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Meaningful Hijrah

Salam..
Alhamdulillah we have reached the ninth day of fasting in the holy month of Ramadan.
I've been reading a lot about the good transition or hijrah among some of our local artists. They change from not wearing a hijab woman to those who are wearing a hijab now. MashaAllah tabarakallah. Lets pray that they can maintain their current state and transform into a better muslim.

Yet I missed the biggest hijrah done by one of my family members until I witnessed it by my own eyes and ears. The hijrah is so meaningful. It touched my inner side. The changes are so huge. Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah.. I pray to Allah may he will be istiqamah with the change.
 In Sha Allah..=')

Do click at the link down there below
Kesayangan hati hamba



May we make this Ramadan the best one!
~Ramadan kareem~

No comments:

Post a Comment