Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Our matchmakers are now taken

Today, 12 of June mark the birthday of my beloved husband.
I've so many things planned for him.
Early in the morning, I prepare some breakfast for him.I woke up as early as 5.30 a.m so that I will manage to finish the meal on time.

Well, back to the topic.Hee..
Both our matchmakers, Erna and Fid are just getting married.
So happy for them.
Allah is the great master planner. But He send these two wonderful person as our middleman.
I could not thank Erna and Fid enough for allowing me to meet my awesome husband~Mr Azim.

Here are some moments that I managed to capture during their big day.
Erna





Fid







Thank you soooo much Erna and Fid.
May Allah reward all of your good deeds.
I wish both of you a happy and blessed marriage.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment