Monday, January 4, 2010

OMG I'm 22!What a nice number.hehe..Alhamdulillah, to the Almighty for giving me the chance to breath His air until this very moment.Within this 22 years, there's so much things I've endured. The good things as well as the bad things.Well, I'm not going to consider it as bad. You know, 'experience is a good teacher'. As long as you've look at it in a positive way. Talk about my birthday, I've never had any surprise party.Though I always be the 'mastermind' that plan my friends surprise party/celebration..Ok, whatever you wanna name it. Mind you, mine is not just any ordinary plan.It's wicked.hehe.. Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to experience it myself.Maybe because my birthday is way TOO early.It's January 4.Three days after new year.But I don't mind.As birthday wishes keep entering my cellphone and all my lovely friends wish me on facebook and even call me.That's what making me smiling from ear to ear.Ah..friendship is the sweetest thing in life. For all my dearie friends, thank you for making me feel special.Really appreciate it.Luv you guys so much!~Friendshipneverends~ =)



Thank you Abah for the yummy cake!

Nabilah n me..

Sweet 22..! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment